I-Dol Queen Blue

From: Yamicolor

Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $38.00
Size: 14 mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: One Year
Prescription Available: Yes

Natural colored contact lenses I-Dol Queen Blue
{Product Image}

Color: 5/5 - The are super opaque and cover my eyes completely, giving off a natural blue color.

Comfort: 5/5 - Hardly even noticed I was wearing them, didn't feel any heavy dryness with in a five hour time frame.


Design: 5/5 - Not much to say aside from the obvious, they have a natural design which blend nicely with my eyes.

Enlargement: 0/5 - They have no enlarging effect, which is good if you're look for more subtle looking contacts for certain characters.

Overall: 5/5 - I would highly recommend these if you have dark eyes and are wanting noticeable lighter contacts.


{Taken in front of window}

These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review.

Comments

  1. You made some first rate factors there. I appeared on the web for the difficulty and found most people will go along with along with your website. toric Color Contact lenses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts