EOS Bubble Grey

{Sorry for poor quality photo, I didn't get my photos of these lenses}

From:  Pinky Paradise

Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $22.90
Size: 14.8 mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: One Year
Prescription Available: Yes
EOS Bubble Grey Circle Lenses (Colored Contacts)
{Product Image}

Color: 5/5 - They give a full opaque ring around your iris in a very soft way.

Comfort: 4/5 - They got pretty dry the first few times I wore them but that could be due to the fact my eyes were probably dry from being up all night before I tried them.


Design: 3/5 - I really love the design of these, the blend in very nicely in a fairy like way if that makes sense. More natural than most lenses this size.

Enlargement: 5/5 - They make a huge difference on my eyes, making them appear much more wider and awake since I don't really sleep lol.


Overall: 4/5 - These are really nice lenses if you want enlarging ones but in a softer way for certain characters. Aside from the dryness I experience, I would definitely recommend these.


{Taken in front of window light }
{Sorry for poor quality photos}

These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts