Soleko Queens Solitaire Jade Toric Lens Review

From: Optyk Rozmus
Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $33.99
Size: 14 mm
Water Content: 43%
Life Span: 3 Months
Prescription Available: Yes

Soleko Queens Solitaire Jade Toric Contact Lenses
{Product Image}

Color: 4/5 - They are very beautiful and I'm pleased that they show up on my eyes. They don't look as light on my eyes as they do in the product image but they still look pretty vibrant.

Comfort: 5/5 - Forgot that I was wearing them because I almost went to bed with them on lol. So I would say you don't feel them at all.


Design: 5/5 - Can hardly tell that they are not your natural eye color.

Enlargement: 1/5 - These are more of everyday wear, so they don't have any enlargement since they are made for a natural look.


Overall: 5/5 - I really like these lenses, unfortunately I didn't prescription ones so I won't wear them as often but if they were, I would definitely be wearing them almost everyday.


{Taken in front of  Window}


These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review on these lenses.

Comments


  1. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!
    Colored Contacts for Astigmatism

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts