ICK Petal Pink Lens Review

From: Uniqso

Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $22.99
Size: 15 mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 Year
Prescription Available: Yes


ICK Petal Pink-UNIQSO
{Product Image}

Color: 5/5 - These show up very nicely up close and from a distance. The pink isn't obnoxiously bright, it's more of a soft pastel pink.

Comfort: 
4/5 - Worn them for at least 6 hours, you definitely need to keep eyedrops on you because these tend to be a little more on the dyer side after three hours. Other than that, there was no issues in getting them in.

Design: 3/5 - Hence the name, they have a petal like design to them but is hard to see unless you're really up close but it might be hard to see due to my dark eyes.

Enlargement: 3/5 - They are not a bad in term of enlargement, these lenses add just a nice extra touch of doe eyes.


Overall: 4/5 - I personally really like them, they are very pretty and I've already gotten compliments on them. Contacts give a nice enlargement for my eyes. So I'm pretty happy with them.


{Taken in front of  Window}

These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts