Dollycon Stephaniel Blue Lens Review

From: Momoko Lens
Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: RM 60.00/USD $14.07
Size: 14.5 mm
Water Content: 40%
Life Span: 3 Months
Prescription Available: Yes

You can use my code "SPUDDADDY" to get 10% off!

{Product Image}

Color: 5/5 - The product image show a very light blue but on my eyes they are slightly darker but still very vibrant. I'm more than happy with how stunning the color is.

Comfort: 5/5 - Fairly thin lenses, so you hardly feel them. There was no irritation in my eyes when putting them in and it didn't feel like they were stuck dryly on my eyes when I took them out.


Design: 5/5 - I absolutely love the sparkles in these lenses, that was the reason I chose these to review in the first place and I'm pleased that they didn't disappoint.

Enlargement: 3/5 - Personally for me these are just a little bit of average on enlargement, so it being scored a 3 isn't a bad thing. It just means they do give a nice enlargement but nothing too crazy.

Overall: 5/5 - These definitely will make your eyes pop, perfect for those kawaii anime eyes for whatever cosplay you want to give something a little extra. The only down side to these for me is that they are not always in the right position and I have to adjust them myself so that the sparkles show but I do have astigmatism, so that's part of the reason why they don't sit right.


{Taken in front of Window }


These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts