Venus Eye Aqua Lens Review

Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $25.90
Size: 14 mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 Year
Prescription Available: Yes


{Product Image}


Color: 5/5 - Color is strikingly beautiful, they show up nicely on my dark eyes. They are almost like a turquoise color.

Comfort: 5/5 - No discomfort for me, they lasted a good six hours before I needed to use eye drops. Yon can hardly feel them in your eyes. 


Design: 4/5 - Somewhat natural, just a pretty basic design, very similar to others I've seen.

Enlargement: 3/5 - While they do enlarge a little but nothing really noticeable, very hard to tell if you're wearing contacts unless you look close. 

Overall: 4/5 - These are personally one of my favorite contacts to wear.


{Taken in front of window}


These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts