I.Fairy Moonlite Yellow Blue Red Violet Hazel Lens Review

From: Lens Village
Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $24.00
Size: 15 mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: One Year
Prescription Available: Yes

i.Fairy Moonlite Hazel Lens
{Product Image}


Color: 5/5 - The yellow is super opaque, definitely noticeable but not in such an extreme way.

Comfort: 4/5 - There was a small issue when I put them in, they felt very dry and uncomfortable in my eye until I added more solution but after that, I didn't even notice them in my eyes.


Design: 5/5 - Though the design is fairly simple, the black ring gives it more depth and I think these give me an almost cat like appearance. 

Enlargement: 5/5 - As you can tell in the comparison photo down below, they do a wonderful job of enlarging.


Overall: 4.5/5 - Probably could see myself purchasing these next time, I would really recommend them to those who need those contacts that are super opaque and enlarging.



{Taken in front of a window}

{More of the same lenses but in different colors}







These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts