Vassen Cloud Nine Red Contact Lens Review

Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $23.90
Size: 14.5 mm/15 mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: One Year
Prescription Available: Yes

Vassen Cloud Nine Red Circle Lenses (Colored Contacts)
{Product Image}

Color: 5/5 - Though the product image looks kind of pink, I promise you they are very red. They cover up most of my dark eyes and are super opaque. Look super awesome for a lot of dark makeup looks or whatever character you plan to cosplay that have red eyes. 


Comfort: 5/5 - For most of the day at the con (highly due not recommend wearing contacts all day, only reason I did was because I was in in line often and couldn't move from my spot), I had no problems with them. Like most contacts, you do need eyedrops here and there but I didn't need them for at least four hours. No irritation happened when putting them in, nothing felt weird, so all was good.

Design: 5/5 - At first I thought the petal/cloud like design would show a lot of my natural eye color but to my surprise they didn't! Up close you can tell but standing in front of me from about two feet, they look pure red. I personally like the dark ring around it, gives more depth to my eyes and I think it helps with the overall look.

Enlargement: 5/5 - I have very tiny eyes due to my Asian genetics, so these being almost 15 mm really helped my eyes pop and didn't look too overwhelming.

Overall: 5/5 - I personally don't have anything bad to say about these, others might but for me, these were really nice lenses and I would definitely buy these myself once these expire. 


{Taken in front of a window}


{Photo of when I wore them at SPN Dallas Con 2016}

From now until October 30th, I have a coupon for you guys that will get you 50% off lenses!! (except Phantasee, Sclera, Toric and Twilight series) Better get to it while this code is still active (◡‿◡✿)
Code: "Potato50"

These were sent to me by the company 
but this is my honest review about these lenses,
:

Comments


  1. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobdy else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!Colored Contacts for Astigmatism

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts